- Supports EO/IR new product development and production.
- Develops and validates requirements for electro-optical, laser, electrical\electronic systems, mechanical systems, interconnects and structures.
- Develops architectures to integrate multiple systems into higher level systems and platforms.
- Leads test creation to validate system performance of design requirements.
- Leads development of trade studies, modeling, simulation and other forms of analysis to predict component, interconnects and system performance and to optimize design around complex requirements.
- Leads design of complex electro-optical and laser systems.
- Manages critical suppliers and partner performance to ensure compliance to requirements.
- Provides support to products throughout their lifecycle by providing guidance and support to resolve complex issues.
- Supports project management by providing coordinating development of work statement, budget and schedule, and other required inputs and conducting appropriate reviews.
- Creates new tools to improve management of projects.
- Leads development of major sections of proposals to support development of new business.
- Works under consultative direction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Optical Engineering, Physics or other applicable field with 12+ years of related experience, or a Master’s Degree in Engineering/Physical Science with 9+ or more years related experience.
- 5+ years of experience with integration and test of systems.
- 5+ years of experience performing analysis on EO/IR systems.
- Strong working knowledge of Configuration Management and Technical Data Packages, including change control and ECPs.
- Experience in a DoD and commercial product environment.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain US security clearance
Our Company is committed to offering employees opportunities to grow and develop. Our benefits and compensation packages are designed to help our talented employees excel and achieve their goals, so they can make a difference every day in and outside of the workplace. Below are just a few examples!
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Education Assistance
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Career Development & Training Opportunities
- Wellness Program (including Fitness Reimbursement)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(K) with Company Funding
- Paid Parental Leave
Are you a Military Veteran?
Textron's products and services are trusted everyday by those who protect our country. We are dedicated to hiring these Veterans and aim to translate their skills to make an impact on our Company.