Electronic Warfare Field Engineers assist our customers in portraying a real-world threat environment by helping them develop and use threat scenarios, models, and simulations in our commercial stimulators. Daily responsibilities include threat and simulation development, hardware and software testing, debugging, repair and operation of the simulation systems. Responsibilities will also include interfacing with customers, attending weekly meetings, and working in a lab environment.
- 5+ years experience with Electronics Simulation and/or Testing.
- Knowledge and understanding of RF Engineering.
- Knowledge of Threat Simulation or general Electronic Warfare principles.
- Working experience with RF measurement devices (spectrum analyzers, RF power meters, RF synthesizers, etc).
- Hands-on troubleshooting and testing experience.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical issues to a variety of audiences.
- Possess SECRET clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM field.
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle.
- Knowledge of ELINT, AMES II, AMES III, CEESIM, A2PATS, UXG, etc.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a lab and team environment.
Flexible Work Schedules
- Education Assistance
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Career Development & Training Opportunities
- Wellness Program (including Fitness Reimbursement)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(K) with Company Funding
- Paid Parental Leave