Experience to include Electrical Engineering with 10-15+ years in Instrumentation Controls, Permanent/Temporary Power Equipment, Ductbanks, Feeders/Vaults, Cabling, Wiring Terminations, Substations, Generators, Switchgear, Breaker Design, Fire Alarm, Security Alarm, other Electrical devices and Electrical Codes. Computer Skills/Software to include Excel, Word, Adobe PDFs, Microsoft Projects, Primavera P6 Schedule
- Must possess good written skills for daily inspection reports,
- Must possess good oral skills for leadership role and public speaking at meetings
- Review and Prepare – Request for Information Forms
- Review and Prepare - Scopes of Work,
- Review and Prepare - Change Orders
- Review and Prepare - Contractor Cost Estimates ( Quantity, Rates Material & Labor )
- Review Monthly Contractor Pay Applications and Schedules
- Support CLIENT in various other construction related functions
- Must possess good organizational skills for tracking contracts, subcontracts, financials, construction management documents (including but not limited to: Project Photographs, Engineering Technical Submittals, Contractor and Vendor Shop Drawings, Risk Register, etc.)
- Must coordinate with Contractors, Subcontractors, Owners, Permitting & Utility Services, and other onsite Stakeholders as necessary to complete the required mission
- Must provide Owner Oversight via walk-downs, QA/QC inspections, generation of open & punch list items, and closeout activities similar to as-built reviews, O&M reviews, and warranty reviews.
- Candidate must pass Crawford Consulting Services Justifacts background evaluation (criminal, civil ) in addition to CLIENT background check to secure proper site clearance and ID security badge.
Crawford Consulting Services, an equal opportunity employer, is a woman-owned small business that provides full service construction consulting services for commercial, federal government agencies and private sector organizations on a worldwide basis. We build dynamic teams dedicated to excellence and the pursuit of success. At Crawford, we offer a competitive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, flexible spending plan, life insurance, short/long-term disability and 401K savings plan with company match.