Seeking a Senior-Level Quality Assurance Representative. This position will perform quality assurance services during the building of border barriers and associated structures. Primary work location is in the California Corridor encompassing areas south of San Diego, the Tucson and Yuma Corridor in Arizona, the El Paso/Southern New Mexico Corridor and the South Texas/Gulf Corridor encompassing the McAllen, TX area.
- Provide onsite construction quality assurance (QA) inspection, identify and report potential construction issues to the proper authority, and prepare quality assurance reports.
- The work will consist of tasks such as, quality assurance surveillance, reporting requirements, project scheduling, safety compliance, project coordination, construction management functions, and construction compliance reviews.
- Review safety plans and perform safety inspections when necessary.
- Attend weekly and monthly QA meetings.
- Perform administrative tasks such as, material scheduling, monitoring construction progress, and project coordination.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience performing quality assurance verification on large construction contracts with experience performing the following duties: submittal review, quality verification, validating contractor pay requests, and preparing daily reports.
- Worked on at least 3 large complex contracts and have been the lead QA in the past 5 years.
- Demonstrate experience enforcing EM 385-1-1 and all applicable OSHA rules and regulations. Training/certifications in EM 385-1-1, CQM, OSHA, and CCM.
- USACE experience preferred