You are invited to participate in the Thursday, May 28 Virtual Military-Friendly Job Fair, which will be held online from 10 am to 2 pm (EDT). See the list of companies below and here: https://www.corporategray.com/jobfairs/418, which includes a link to the companies' profile and job listings.
Interactions with the company recruiters will be in the form of one-on-one text chats. All you would need is a computer or mobile device with Internet access. You can view each company's job listings on Corporate Gray Online and apply in advance to those positions best matching your skills and interests. You can also easily find your LinkedIn connections by visiting the May 28 Job Fair page listed above and then clicking the LinkedIn button next to each company's name. We encourage contacting your LinkedIn connections to benefit from their first-hand knowledge of the company and its job openings.
Registering for the May 28 Virtual Job Fair
The first step is to register on Corporate Gray Online:
2. Click the JOB FAIRS link on the menu bar
3. Click the "register" link for the May 28 Job Fair
4. Upload your resume and click the "Register" button
You will then be directed to complete your registration on the eCareerFairs website, which will be used to host this Virtual Job Fair. When you're on the site, be sure to visit the booths, read the company overviews, view their job listings, and note the recruiters who will be staffing the booths.
Starting two weeks out, we will be sending an invitation to the Virtual Job Fair Training Session for Job Seekers to all those individuals who are registered for the May 28 event both on Corporate Gray Online and on eCareerFairs.
Here is a list of the companies registered-to-date:
- Artlin Consulting (1 jobs posted)
- BAE Systems (1426 jobs posted)
- Carter Machinery Company, Inc. (9 jobs posted)
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Cleveland Brothers Equipment Co.
- Corporate Gray
- Department of Veterans Affairs, Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment
- Eaton Corporation (279 jobs posted)
- Edward Jones (1 jobs posted)
- vFirst Command Financial Services (594 jobs posted)
- HII Newport News Shipbuilding (143 jobs posted)
- HII Technical Solutions (28 jobs posted)
- Inter-Con Security Systems Inc (101 jobs posted)
- Leidos (2800 jobs posted)
- Lockheed Martin Corporation (3553 jobs posted)
- Raytheon Technologies
- Sutherland (34 jobs posted)
- The GBS Group (38 jobs posted)
- U.S. Capitol Police (USCP) (1 jobs posted)
- U.S. Postal Service (62 jobs posted)
- Virginia Employment Commission, Veterans Services
- WR Systems Ltd. (19 jobs posted)
Please be sure to register soonest so that you receive an invitation to the Virtual Job Fair Training Session for Job Seekers. Good luck!
Carl Savino: (703) 690-6381