supporting firm membership benefits
- Affordable rates. Large firms with more than 250 employees may join the AEA annually for $500. They may receive a permanent membership for a one-time payment of $3,000. Small firms with fewer than 250 employees may join annually for $250, with a permanent membership available for $1,500.
- Comprehensive business links to the Army Engineer community.
- Senior-level networking forums at various locations. The AEA sponsors several small group seminars each year that include presentations by senior Army personnel that will be of interest to those seeking to do business with the Army.
- Recognized affiliation with the Army Engineer Regiment. Each firm is recognized in each issue of Army Engineer magazine. That publication is read by most currently serving Army Engineers in key decision-making positions.
- Full participation in scheduled Army Engineer conferences.
- Opportunity to remain current with full-spectrum system developments in Army Engineering.
- Job networking with résumés of Army engineers.
- Dues and contributions are tax-deductible per state and federal laws.
- Opportunities to sponsor important and beneficial Army-wide programs.
- Special discount rates for advertisements in Army Engineer magazine.
- Full access to the AEA CareerCenter. Post job opportunities and review individual qualifications of AEA members.
- Discount registration fees for AEA-managed conferences, exhibitions, and seminars.
- AFBA financial programs. Employees of AEA supporting firm members are eligible for Armed Forces Benefit Association (AFBA) financial programs that are only offered to U.S. federal employees and selected partners. Affordable insurance programs, mortgages, credit cards, banking, and mutual funds highlight a long list of products and services available to AEA members.