Professionals in the Corps of Engineers community need the right tools to do their jobs. No matter what your role is — government, military, industry, academia — you need a source for knowledge, information and contacts. AEA individual memberships meet that need.
Individual and Supporting Form Memberships are available.
- A 12-month regular membership is only $25, a 24-month regular term is $45, and a 36-month regular membership is a $60 value.
- There are even lower junior rates for currently serving soldiers and civilians in the following grades: PVT-SFC, 2LT-1LT, W1-W2, GS1-GS9. These lower rates are as follows: 15 months at $15, 27 months at $25, and 36 months at $35.
- Lifetime Membership for $300 is available with one-time or consecutive-payment options.
News: The more knowledge you have about the Corps and industry, the more value you can add as a professional. AEA equips you with information you can use.
Army Engineer Magazine: Our magazine provides original content on projects from the Corps, supporting members, the engineering community as well as interesting historical and current features. It is published six times per year and is available digitally for all members. A print version is sent to all corporate members and is available for purchase as well.
AEA Daily: Our daily e-newsletter provides the latest news and developments for the Corps community. Published in partnership with PubKGroup, it is distributed to thousands of readers each day.
Industry Events: AEA’s Industry Day and Regimental Week connect Corps and industry decision makers. By attending, you will meet and hear from the movers and shakers in the field, and you will increase contact with peers from the public and private sectors.
Castle Ball: AEA hosts the Engineer Castle Ball each August in the Washington DC area. This black tie event is the pinnacle of the USACE Recognition of Excellence awards program for the year and this year it coincides with the 150th anniversary of the Engineer Castle Ball. We plan to celebrate the 150 years of support to the nations with commemorative print and other items of the Engineer Regiments support to the Nation and the Capital Region.
Honors, Awards, and Scholarships: AEA offers Scholarship opportunities for Members and family members of AEA members. The 7 separate programs are listed on the scholarship page. Last year AEA provided $11,000 worth of scholarships thru these programs.
Chapter Networking: Our 8 chapters located throughout the nation and offer members local networking opportunities. When you join AEA, you can benefit from many of the National Programs as well as collaborative programs with other organizations.
Possible tax deduction: AEA is a 501(c)(3) organization. Payments may be deductible as charitable contributions (less the value of any goods or services received) or as business expenses. Please consult your tax advisor to determine the deductibility of your payment.
Discounts at the Engineer Regimental Store: individual members receive a 10% discount on all AEA merchandize at our store.
Large firms with more than 250 employees may join the AEA annually for $500. They may receive a permanent membership for a one-time payment of $3,000. Small firms with fewer than 250 employees may join annually for $250, with a permanent membership available for $1,500.
- Affordable rates. Large firms with more than 250 employees may join the AEA annually for $500. They may receive a permanent membership for a one-time payment of $3,000. Small firms with fewer than 250 employees may join annually for $250, with a permanent membership available for $1,500.
- Comprehensive business links to the Army Engineer community.
- Senior-level networking forums at various locations. The AEA sponsors several small group seminars each year that include presentations by senior Army personnel that will be of interest to those seeking to do business with the Army.
- Recognized affiliation with the Army Engineer Regiment. Each firm is recognized in each issue of
Army Engineer magazine. That publication is read by most currently serving Army Engineers in key decision-making positions.
- Full participation in scheduled Army Engineer conferences.
- Opportunity to remain current with full-spectrum system developments in Army Engineering.
- Job networking with résumés of Army engineers.
- Dues and contributions are tax-deductible per state and federal laws.
- Opportunities to sponsor important and beneficial Army-wide programs.
- Special discount rates for advertisements in Army Engineer magazine.
- Discount registration fees for AEA-managed conferences, exhibitions, and seminars.