Electrical Engineer’s design hardware solutions for a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity. Applicants will engage in schematic capture and circuit card design, Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) hardware and firmware design, and embedded microcontroller design. Applicants are expected to create, maintain and follow Interface Control Documents (ICDs), specifications and test procedures for circuit card assemblies and system integration.
• Solves problems which are varied, may be related to multiple issues, and may not be clear. If no precedent exists,
• complex problems may require research and analysis of alternatives involving many factors.
• May independently determine and develop approach to solutions.
• Contributes to and/or ensures the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
• Reports status including schedule progress and problems/issues.
• Schematic capture in Mentor Graphics DxDesigner.
• FPGA design in Altera and/or Xilinx.
• Embedded microcontroller design (Atmel, Microchip, etc).
• Writing interface control documents, specifications and test procedures for your designs is expected.
• Working closely with hardware in a lab setting, and debugging using lab equipment (e.g. Spectrum Analyzer, Digital Oscilloscope).
• BS degree in Electrical Engineering with 2+ years’ experience
• VHDL knowledge is a plus
• C/C++ knowledge is a plus
• Radio Frequency (RF) knowledge is a plus
• Signal Processing skills are a plus
• Ability to obtain a U.S. secret clearance is a must
You will be part of highly skilled team and need to interface with other team members, including those of other engineering disciplines. Additional job duties could include systems level requirements analysis, design, and proposal input. You may also be involved in system testing for products you’re a part of and aid with fielding and/or training of the customer.
Marc Rawls, MSgt, USAF (Retired)
Sr Talent Acquisition Specialist
o: 985-661-3391 cell: 985-377-6092